SELF LOVE + CONFIDENCE COACH
I have come a long way in my self-love journey and now I want to help YOU to feel more comfortable and confident in your own body! To help you embrace who you really are and live a more mindful life! Book a consultation session
Do you want to:
- improve self-image?
- increase self-confidence?
- end self-doubt?
- be successful in your personal and professional life?
- feel more confident and self-assured?
- stop comparing yourself to anyone else and instead stand out and stand up with confidence?
- live more mindfully?
I CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL THOSE THINGS!
So, what even is self-love?
It is the key to your growth and evolution. Self-love allows you to be more tolerant to life’s frustrations, allowing you to create close connections. It is the most important factor if you want to live a happy and satisfying life.
Self-love is comprised of different components including self acceptance, self confidence, self trust and self respect.
If life is not working for you, or you are finding it difficult getting and maintaining satisfying relationships with others then you may be lacking in one of the areas of self-love.
If this is the case then you will most likely benefit from my coaching sessions where we can work together on strengthening those areas of self-love you are lacking in. And change your life for the better!
What is Coaching?
Coaching is becoming one of the leading tools and strategies that people are using in order to successfully enhance their lives further and allow them to lead an abundant life in mind, body and spirit.
The coaching relationship is an equal partnership that allows you room to grow while being accountable so that you can live the life you want to live and to achieve the goals that you would like to meet.
What are the Coach’s responsibility?
- to clarify and help you set your goals
- to come up with a clear plan to work towards your goals
- to identify your blocks and obstacles (ie. limiting core beliefs), and help you shift them and develop new affirmative beliefs
- to hold you accountable and keep you focus on your goals
- to help you see when you are in your unhelpful patterns
- to ask you to do more than you would have probably done on your own
- to show you the tools, guidance and structure to achieve your goals
How is Coaching different from psychological services (counselling/ therapy)?
Although both involve deep, transformative work, coaching is not counselling or therapy which tends to focus on mental health and clinical issues. Coaching focuses on developing a mindset to achieve your goals. However, coaching does use techniques derived from clinical psychology.
Coaching is more action-oriented and solution-oriented and focuses primarily on both the present and future, although there will be exploration of the past to understand current limiting core beliefs.